Saturday, July 12, 2008

About my co-author

Hi all!
wished to tell you that i am not the only culprit whom you would want to accuse of writing this novel. i have a very able co-author and a dear friend of mine without whose mention the novel is incomplete and posting subsequent pages of my novel is being dishonest on my part.
Meet Mr. Abhishek Gupta, the co-author of the book, THE QUEST FOR THE WHITE SPEAR (tentative). it was our idea to come up with this story. i would like to mention here our roles in the whole process of writing this particular novel. at first, Abhishek and I planned out the story,drafted the plot, and worked on various concepts regarding it. my inclination for giving the credit in the imagination part is toward him, as he is very well with it, and came up with new concepts and breakthroughs in the plot for which I am grateful to him. Imagination from my part was related to assisting him in imagination and giving my inputs when they were needed. after that we started writing. the writing part solely belongs to me. I play the Pen for our imagination, and I am to be punished in case i kill the plot by my writing style.
the written part is checked by abhishek then, and rechecked by me, and editing is done before it os made final (this has made me a large number of extra pages since the start....i still remember he tore off the very first page).
so, this is how we have some up with the novel. and we hope that all those who read this blog are generous in putting up comments so that we, mainly I, make some necesaary changes in the way the styling is done or the story is told.
THANX.....
n now, i continue with further pages of my novel.

1 comment:

Rachna said...

good to give credit to your co author, but ye decency thi ki boring si writing ka dard akele na jhelne ka idea!! jokes apart, pehla post padha. good.. keep it up...